Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Dirk Rudolph <di...@apache.org> on 2021/06/29 13:27:03 UTC

Re: [CANCELLED] [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Sitemap version 1.0.0

Thank you Konrad.

I agree with your points and due to the nature of the last 3 I hereby
cancel the release.

One question though, according to
https://sling.apache.org/documentation/development/release-management.html#wait-for-the-results
I should not reuse the version number. Is that the case for the first
version/1.0.0 as well or would it be safe to assume no one copied the
binaries around yet?

> When restarting a vote version numbers must not be reused, since binaries might have already been copied around.

Thanks,
Dirk

Posted by Dirk Rudolph <di...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Robert, I will do that.

As suggested, I separated API and SPI from each other.

I also updated the badges of the module, however I will defer fully
updating the sling aggregator until javadoc and maven central links
are working as well.

Any other feedback, or issues I should address? If not, I will start a
new vote later today.

Thanks,
Dirk

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.