Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by zuzi3 <zu...@sina.com> on 2011/10/12 04:44:50 UTC

jetspeed2.1.4 start error when deploy on websphere7.0

Hi Experts,

         Jetspeed2.1.4 start error when deploy on websphere7.0, and run
failed, the error log is:

[11-10-10 14:05:13:626 CST] 00000008 SystemErr     R
with name 'java.util.prefs.PreferencesFactory' defined in ServletContext
resource [/WEB-INF/assembly/prefs.xml]: Invocation of init method failed;
nested exception is org.apache.jetspeed.prefs.PreferencesException: Failed
to initialize prefs api.  java.util.prefs.WindowsPreferences incompatible
with java.util.Observer

Caused by: org.apache.jetspeed.prefs.PreferencesException: Failed to
initialize prefs api.  java.util.prefs.WindowsPreferences incompatible with
java.util.Observer

         at
org.apache.jetspeed.prefs.impl.PreferencesFactoryImpl.init(PreferencesFactor
yImpl.java:98)

         at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:48
)

         at
.java:37)

         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory
.invokeCustomInitMethod(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1241)

         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory
.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1206)

         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory
.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1172)

         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory
.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:428)

         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.
getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:251)

         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSi
ngleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:156)

         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(Abstra
ctBeanFactory.java:248)

         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(Abstra
ctBeanFactory.java:160)

         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInst
antiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:287)

         at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(Abstr
actApplicationContext.java:352)

         at
org.apache.jetspeed.components.SpringComponentManager.start(SpringComponentM
anager.java:248)

         at
org.apache.jetspeed.engine.JetspeedEngine.start(JetspeedEngine.java:122)

         at org.apache.jetspeed.engine.JetspeedServlet.init(JetspeedServlet.
java:183)

         at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.init(ServletWrapper.java:358)

         at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapperImpl.init(ServletWrapperImpl.j
ava:168)

         at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.initialize(ServletWrapper.jav
a:1807)

         at
com.ibm.wsspi.webcontainer.extension.WebExtensionProcessor.createServletWrap
per(WebExtensionProcessor.java:98)

         at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.getServletWrapper(WebApp.java:1011)

         at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.getServletWrapper(WebApp.java:932)

         at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.initializeTargetMappings(WebApp.java:6
11)

         at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.commonInitializationFinally(WebApp.jav
a:429)

         at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppImpl.initialize(WebAppImpl.
java:304)

         at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebGroupImpl.addWebApplication(WebGroupImpl.j
ava:100)

         at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.VirtualHostImpl.addWebApplication(VirtualHostImpl.ja
va:166)

         at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.WSWebContainer.addWebApp(WSWebContainer.
java:731)

         at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.WSWebContainer.addWebApplication(WSWebContainer.java
:616)

         at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.component.WebContainerImpl.install(WebContainerImpl.
java:376)

         at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.component.WebContainerImpl.start(WebContainerImpl.ja
va:668)

         at
com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ApplicationMgrImpl.start(ApplicationMgrImpl.jav
a:1122)

         at
com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.DeployedApplicationImpl.fireDeployedObjectStart
(DeployedApplicationImpl.java:1315)

         at
com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.DeployedModuleImpl.start(DeployedModuleImpl.jav
a:623)

         at
com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.DeployedApplicationImpl.start(DeployedApplicati
onImpl.java:940)

         at
com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ApplicationMgrImpl.startApplication(Application
MgrImpl.java:725)

         at
com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ApplicationMgrImpl.start(ApplicationMgrImpl.jav
a:2046)

         at
com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.CompositionUnitMgrImpl.start(CompositionUnitMgr
Impl.java:439)

         at
com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.CompositionUnitImpl.start(CompositionUnitImpl.j
ava:123)

         at
com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.CompositionUnitMgrImpl.start(CompositionUnitMgr
Impl.java:382)

         at
com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.CompositionUnitMgrImpl.access$300(CompositionUn
itMgrImpl.java:110)

         at
com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.CompositionUnitMgrImpl$CUInitializer.run(Compos
itionUnitMgrImpl.java:949)

         at
com.ibm.wsspi.runtime.component.WsComponentImpl$_AsynchInitializer.run(WsCom
ponentImpl.java:349)

         at com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java:1550)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: java.util.prefs.WindowsPreferences
incompatible with java.util.Observer

         at
org.apache.jetspeed.prefs.impl.PreferencesFactoryImpl.init(PreferencesFactor
yImpl.java:93)

         ... 45 more

Would you please tell me how to resolve this problem?

Thanks,

Haw

Re:Re: jetspeed2.1.4 start error when deploy on websphere7.0

Posted by zuzi3 <zu...@sina.com>.
Thinks Ron.It still runs error when I specify "parent last" classloading.The
error occurs on the content of PreferencesFactoryImpl.java as bellow.
   ((Observer)Preferences.userRoot().).update(null, userRoot);
   ((Observer)Preferences.systemRoot()).update(null, systemRoot);
I comment this two lines,it runs well on Websphere7.0,but it runs error on
Tomcat.

Regards
Haw