Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jan Gruber <Ja...@pollux.primacom.net> on 2002/02/04 20:17:56 UTC

sbox

Hi !

Has anyone of you some experience with this wrapper ?
The description sounds promising, but i still have some probs to get it work
properly.

Would you recommend its use at all ?

How do i convince sbox, to be a bit more verbose about what it is doing and
what is failing ? Right now all I get is a "Premature end of script headers:
/usr/local/apache/cgi-bin/sbox".  The scripts are ok, even the supplied
(statically linked) env fails with only this error message, but is running
fine from the commandline. And yes, env and the rest of the scripts are
delivering a proper content type.

So Iam stuck.

TIA,
--
Jan Gruber              Primacom AG
Central Systems

cat /dev/world | perl -e "while (<>) {(/(^.*? \?) 42 \!/) && (print $1)}"
errors->(c)
_

Re: sbox

Posted by Jan Gruber <Ja...@pollux.primacom.net>.
Hi, Randy && List !

> Really strange as it worked fine and all we did was shut it down, unplugged
> it, drove it across town, and plugged it back in again..

Yepp, i have he same problem over here. I didnt even move the server.
Did you solve the problem, and if so, how did you do it ?

TIA,
Jan

Re: sbox

Posted by Randy <ra...@dti-web.com>.
Hi All
I have experienced this also with sbox. We had it running 'correctly' then
moved the box to another IP where, suddenly, if failed. We haven't yet
figured out why, but the scripts all work if you set the ScriptAlias up in
the VirtualHost container and call it through the regular methods. If you
set it up to run through sbox it errors out with the dreaded 'premature end
of script headers'...
Really strange as it worked fine and all we did was shut it down, unplugged
it, drove it across town, and plugged it back in again..
Randy

Re: sbox

Posted by Owen Boyle <ob...@bourse.ch>.