Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by "Subbiah, Sumalatha (Cognizant)" <Su...@astrazeneca.com> on 2012/06/13 11:37:56 UTC

Derby - Help Required

Hi Team,

Derby is being used in our project.

We lost the password configured in Derby Settings for connection.

Could you please assist in re-setting the password for Derby.

Many Thanks,

Sumalatha Subbiah| Biology Service Area Lead  - iMeds | W: + 91 44
42098051 | Mail ID:sumalatha.subbiah@astrazeneca.com

Re: Derby - Help Required

Posted by Rick Hillegas <ri...@oracle.com>.
On 6/13/12 2:37 AM, Subbiah, Sumalatha (Cognizant) wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> Derby is being used in our project.
>
> We lost the password configured in Derby Settings for connection.
>
> Could you please assist in re-setting the password for Derby.
>
> *Many Thanks,*
>
> *Sumalatha Subbiah**| Biology Service Area Lead – iMeds | W: + 91 44
> 42098051 | Mail ID:sumalatha.subbiah@astrazeneca.com*

Hi Sumaltha,

This doesn't sound like a problem which the Derby community can resolve.
You will need to contact the people who provide support for your
Derby-powered application.

Hope this helps,
-Rick