Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Mahler Thomas <th...@itellium.com> on 2003/03/31 10:08:46 UTC

[ann] new release 1.0 rc2

Hi all,

I just published the 1.0 rc release!
It's been regression tested against JDK 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4 under Linux and
Windows XP
The Website has also been updated and now has a temporary link to a
*working* mail archive !

enJoy,
Thomas

Re: [ann] new release 1.0 rc2

Posted by Nuno Marques <o_...@yahoo.com.br>.
Hye,
Congratulations to OJB team, this is really the best O/R Mapping tool I've tried.
I would like to know if there is already support for implicit locking, I mean, when I update objects in transactions, do I still have do manualy lock them?

TIA,
Nuno Marques
 Mahler Thomas <th...@itellium.com> wrote:Hi all,

I just published the 1.0 rc release!
It's been regression tested against JDK 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4 under Linux and
Windows XP
The Website has also been updated and now has a temporary link to a
*working* mail archive !

enJoy,
Thomas

Re: [ann] new release 1.0 rc2

Posted by Th...@cellzome.com.
Hi OJB folks,

I just grabbed the new release candidate for OJB and I think the archive is
tared but not zipped.
cheers,

Thomas