Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Andrew Close <ac...@gmail.com> on 2004/07/31 16:53:35 UTC

Searching the mailing list archive...

hi all,

for some reason i'm unable to search the mailing list archive.  when i
attempt to search i get the message: 'Text search not available for
this list'.
is the list really not searchable?  do i have to go through all
125,000 emails manually?
i'm getting to the archive using the link (list archive) at the bottom
of the struts.apache.org page. (which takes me here:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/eyebrowse/SummarizeList?listId=241)
is there another way to get to the list archives?

thanks
andy

Posted by Nathan Maves <Na...@Sun.COM>.
I use this site ....  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=struts-user