Posted to commits@flex.apache.org by Squirting School <au...@kneedeposit.co> on 2021/12/28 03:18:42 UTC

Famous Male P0rn star Exposes Female Ejaculati0n Trick

This email is about a very sensitive topic.

Squirting.

She was just 22-years old.

We hit it off right away. And after a few dates, things were heating up,
getting sexually intimate fast.

Somehow she knew or felt instinctively that she was going to go to a place
she'd never been to before... she started feeling that special spot inside her
vagina being stimulated.

"Oh... you're such a bad boy," she said with a sexy grin afterward.

The second time we hooked up, to her shock and amazement, she had her first
squirting orgasm, suddenly ejaculating all over the sheets.

So what happened?

Afterward, she told me she could feel my fingers moving inside of her,
although she "didn't know what I was doing in there," but whatever it was, it
was mind blowing and she craved me to keep doing it.

Why?

Because she "felt a huge surge of fluid building up" which then gushed out
like a fire hydrant everywhere, with her reaching orgasm seconds after the
ejaculation.

She never experienced this before.

She sat up in bed surprised and confused... looking at the bedsheets, soaked
with fluid, convinced that she'd urinated.

But without even needing to understand what the fluid was, she said she was in
awe of her squirting orgasms, caused (she thinks) by "the angle and size of my
fingers".

Squirting orgasms can produce massive pleasure--and lots of fluid!

In the past, she told me all her orgasms had come from clitoral stimulation,
but she knew this was different as soon as she began to feel it.

This sensation was so powerful in fact that she pulled herself away from me
and as she did, she felt a liquid squirting from her vagina.

You might have seen videos on the Internet where the woman shakes
uncontrollably as she 'releases'.

And indeed this girl was doing the exact same thing:

Shaking and squirting.

![](http://www.boatclassroom.tours/xtaqr5ji1/ep-
R_kSOpf6ER57alo_ttfLk8R62Pw2X8QkvuuVHCJ4/k-GOZ22HVZ30bO6r4xsmsOtAPfnpdzLWSxh8n0nGObiWVOOjt4bTqxos6lf0DgdV4SW9wFVSseGBR-4VLLY6NPxBkx5WctaBdsYOzTtRxOZPDMLHDbWkE7g4i3RTKDw60tnCvStZjN2fEFyP-
Bc_5w)

The interesting thing is she says it didn't feel like she was urinating.

And indeed, she wasn't.

So what happened next?

Well, she started to analyze the experience and realized that to enjoy
squirting orgasms, you "let go" of inhibitions by "fully diving into the
sensation".

What's more, she let go of the fear, shame and worry about what she was
experiencing. She simply allowed herself to feel the love... the passion...
the sensations of the moment.

As a guy, the most appreciative sense of gratitude you get from her is out of
this world.

Now if you'd like to learn how to get a woman to squirt almost on demand, my
friend Marcus has a school (yes, a real school) and is showing guys [how to do
it here.](http://www.boatclassroom.tours/Jgieimqndd/ggkcusho839092ndmmg/ep-
R_kSOpf6ER57alo_ttfLk8R62Pw2X8QkvuuVHCJ4/k-GOZ22HVZ30bO6r4xsmsOtAPfnpdzLWSxh8n0nGObiWVOOjt4bTqxos6lf0DgdV4SW9wFVSseGBR-4VLLY6NPxBkx5WctaBdsYOzTtRxOZPDMLHDbWkE7g4i3RTKDw60tnCvStZjN2fEFyP-
Bc_5w)

Of the 5 different types of orgasm, the squirting orgasm is the most unique--
and most desired by women.

Why?

Because they can't do it by themselves. Only YOU can.

Imagine pounding her silly and then finishing her off with a gusher.

The thing I notice is the addiction the woman develops for you.

I guarantee she'll crave your touch.

[You deserve to experience this at least
once.](http://www.boatclassroom.tours/Jgieimqndd/ggkcusho839092ndmmg/ep-
R_kSOpf6ER57alo_ttfLk8R62Pw2X8QkvuuVHCJ4/k-GOZ22HVZ30bO6r4xsmsOtAPfnpdzLWSxh8n0nGObiWVOOjt4bTqxos6lf0DgdV4SW9wFVSseGBR-4VLLY6NPxBkx5WctaBdsYOzTtRxOZPDMLHDbWkE7g4i3RTKDw60tnCvStZjN2fEFyP-
Bc_5w)

\-- YOUR NAME

P.S. Sure, she may have heard about the phenomenon of female ejaculation. She
may even have seen videos of squirting orgasms.

But I guarantee, this will be a completely new concept to her.

I would say when it comes to squirting, it's right up there with her losing
her virginity.

[You deserve to experience this at least
once.](http://www.boatclassroom.tours/Jgieimqndd/ggkcusho839092ndmmg/ep-
R_kSOpf6ER57alo_ttfLk8R62Pw2X8QkvuuVHCJ4/k-GOZ22HVZ30bO6r4xsmsOtAPfnpdzLWSxh8n0nGObiWVOOjt4bTqxos6lf0DgdV4SW9wFVSseGBR-4VLLY6NPxBkx5WctaBdsYOzTtRxOZPDMLHDbWkE7g4i3RTKDw60tnCvStZjN2fEFyP-
Bc_5w)

Let Marcus teach you how. He's the expert.

And right now, Marcus is accepting new students.

It gets better. Because of my relationship with him, he's giving you a special
enrollment deal you can't pass up.

Check [Marcus' Squirting School out
here.](http://www.boatclassroom.tours/Jgieimqndd/ggkcusho839092ndmmg/ep-
R_kSOpf6ER57alo_ttfLk8R62Pw2X8QkvuuVHCJ4/k-GOZ22HVZ30bO6r4xsmsOtAPfnpdzLWSxh8n0nGObiWVOOjt4bTqxos6lf0DgdV4SW9wFVSseGBR-4VLLY6NPxBkx5WctaBdsYOzTtRxOZPDMLHDbWkE7g4i3RTKDw60tnCvStZjN2fEFyP-
Bc_5w)

But it's only available until midnight tomorrow.

[![](http://www.boatclassroom.tours/clicks/img/tnixeuS30.jpg)](http://www.boatclassroom.tours/amktevtmbo/w5_cB-
PyFEf2NjZtSvCnt06wDKTR3i4g7EkWbDHLMDPZOxRtTzOYsdBatcW5xkBxPN6YLLV4-RBGesSVFw9WS4VdgD0fl6soxqTb4tjOOVWibOGn0n8hxSWLzdpnfPAtOsmsx4r6Ob03ZVH22ZOG-k.4JCHVuuvkQ8X2wP26R8kLftt_ola75RE6fpOSk_R-
pe)

PyFEf2NjZtSvCnt06wDKTR3i4g7EkWbDHLMDPZOxRtTzOYsdBatcW5xkBxPN6YLLV4-RBGesSVFw9WS4VdgD0fl6soxqTb4tjOOVWibOGn0n8hxSWLzdpnfPAtOsmsx4r6Ob03ZVH22ZOG-k.4JCHVuuvkQ8X2wP26R8kLftt_ola75RE6fpOSk_R-
pe):
or send post-mail To 8874 Eighth Ave. New York, NY 108874**