Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Hugo Miguel Monteiro da Palma <hu...@telecom.pt> on 2004/05/10 11:25:09 UTC

MavenUtils.getProject doesn't load all project info

Hi.
I want to have a standalone java application that loads a POM file into a org.apache.maven.project.Project class instance. I'm coding it like this:
Project proj = org.apache.maven.MavenUtils.getProject(new File("myProject\\project.xml"));
proj.initialize(); // is this needed ?
The problem is that with this the only info i get loaded is the project id and the project name, no dependencies, no version, no nothing. What am i doing wrong ? I'm using rc2.
Thanks.