Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Linda Zhao <lz...@cctus.com> on 2006/05/09 20:33:30 UTC

my faces 1.1.3 questions

Sorry, I am not sure where to report the problem, is there any way I can
get the source code of my faces release 1.1.3 and tomahawk 1.1.2?

I have just upgraded my faces from 1.1.1 to 1.1.3 and tomahawk to 1.1.2
for panelTabbedPane serverSideTabSwitch attribute. but my japasper
report for PDF and Excel format don't work any more,
the following is the warning and error message, this is working with my
faces 1.1.1

Report file
name:/home/lzhao/workspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.core/tmp0/webapps/cvspts/WEB-INF/classes/reports/accounting/employee_system_project_date.jasper
May 9, 2006 12:23:13 PM
org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.util.ReducedHTMLParser parse
WARNING: Invalid HTML; bare lessthan sign found at line 5
May 9, 2006 12:23:13 PM
org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.util.ReducedHTMLParser processEndTag
SEVERE: Malformed end tag at line 5; skipping parsing

Re: my faces 1.1.3 questions

Posted by Linda Zhao <lz...@cctus.com>.
Hi Mario,
Figured out the problem. we are doing Faces request which generates non-
faces response, so responseComplete on the FacesContext is needed.

Thanks for your reply!
Linda

Re: my faces 1.1.3 questions

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.