Posted to user@storm.apache.org by "Ramin Farajollah (BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEX)" <rf...@bloomberg.net> on 2018/03/27 13:45:07 UTC

Long command line

Hi,

when Storm runs, it sets up the command line with full path of all jars to be included in the classpath.

How can I simplify the command line by specifying directories and wildcard where the jars reside?
In doing that, does Storm care about the order of the jars in cp?

Re: Long command line

Posted by Erik Weathers <ew...@groupon.com>.
Tian & Faisal, unfortunately just emailing the list itself with
"UNSUBSCRIBE" has no effect.  There is a protocol to subscribe to the list
that you must have followed, and there is a similar protocol to
unsubscribe.  The process is documented here:

   - *https://storm.apache.org/getting-help.html
   <https://storm.apache.org/getting-help.html>*

For your quick reference, to unsubscribe you can just send an email to:

- Erik

Re: Long command line

Posted by Tian Guo <ti...@gmail.com>.
 UNSUBSCRIBE

Re: Long command line

Posted by Faisal Waris <fa...@gmail.com>.
UNSUBSCRIBE

Re: Long command line

Posted by Erik Weathers <ew...@groupon.com>.
Mohamed, maybe you missed my earlier response to Tian & Faisal?

Re: Long command line

Posted by Mohamed AlTantawy <mo...@agolo.com>.
​UNSUBSCRIBE​

Re: Long command line