Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com> on 2011/11/30 09:35:36 UTC

Auto Approve Invoice flag in the product store.

Anybody can help here?

we have a flag in the productstore called: Auto Approve Invoice.
This flag suggest that, when set the 'N' the invoice will stay in the
'in process"

however,

In the setInvoicesToReadyFromShipment service the invoice amount is
captured and the invoice is set to ready and this service is not looking
at the Auto Approve Invoice flag.

Sure we can check the flag here, but when the invoice is modified later
the invoice and capture are not the same......

anybody any advise?

Regards,
Hans