Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2006/07/22 22:08:48 UTC

ASF infra migration is complete!

We reached an important milestone today - Cayenne infrastructure is
migrated to Apache 100%! Thanks to all who participated in this effort.

The last step, Confluence migration, is finished today. I updated all
the links on the web site and was able to import the docs space with
ant, generating local documentation. So we are all set. Repeating the
reminder that I sent yesterday to cayenne-dev:

> you'll have to register again, preferably using the same login id
> you used at ObjectStyle (this way any content that you've
> previously created will be linked back to your id).
>
> If you were in one of the "editor" groups (those included all
> Cayenne committers, mentors, Summer of Code participants, and a few
> other folks), please ping me privately - I will add you to the
> right group.

Andrus