Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Dharmendra Desai (dhdesai)" <dh...@cisco.com> on 2008/08/26 22:02:25 UTC

http repository references from pom

I have a http repository set up and it's referenced in the
distributionManagement tag in each pom.

I want to take the http-repository reference out of the poms and put it
in settings.xml or externalize it in some properties file.

What's the best way to do this?

thanks.

Re: http repository references from pom

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Yes, you can see an example here:
http://maven.apache.org/developers/release/releasing.html

You can put the property straight into distrbutionManagement too if you prefer.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
Blog: http://blogs.exist.com/bporter/