Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/21 18:12:20 UTC

java.lang.ClassCastException: java.io.BufferedOutputStream

I'm testing my newly converted XFire to CXF services and so far I haven't
gotten a single request to complete successfully.  Currently when I make a
request to one of my methods that simple returns a preconstructed JAXB
object, I get the following exception.  This used to work with XFire, so I'm
assuming it's something internally with CXF.  Is there any reason this might
happen?  Is it a jar dependency problem?

Sep 21, 2007 12:00:29 PM
org.apache.cxf.transport.jbi.JBIDestinationOutputStream commitOutputMessage
SEVERE: error sending Out message
java.lang.ClassCastException: java.io.BufferedOutputStream
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.jbi.JBIDestinationOutputStream.commitOutputMessage(
JBIDestinationOutputStream.java:76
)
        at org.apache.cxf.transport.jbi.JBIDestinationOutputStream.doClose(
JBIDestinationOutputStream.java:62)
        at org.apache.cxf.io.CachedOutputStream.close(
CachedOutputStream.java:119)
        at org.apache.cxf.transport.AbstractConduit.close(
AbstractConduit.java:66)
        at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor$MessageSenderEndingInterceptor.handleMessage
(MessageSender
Interceptor.java:62)
        at org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(
PhaseInterceptorChain.java:207)
        at org.apache.cxf.interceptor.OutgoingChainInterceptor.handleMessage
(OutgoingChainInterceptor.java:73)
        at org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(
PhaseInterceptorChain.java:207)
        at org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(
ChainInitiationObserver.java:73)
        at org.apache.cxf.transport.jbi.JBIDispatcherUtil.dispatch(
JBIDispatcherUtil.java:148)
        at org.apache.servicemix.cxfse.CxfSeEndpoint.process(
CxfSeEndpoint.java:167)
        at org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.doProcess(
AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:538)

ByteArrayOutputStream baos = (ByteArrayOutputStream)getOut();

Re: java.lang.ClassCastException: java.io.BufferedOutputStream

Posted by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, I didn't finish that message, at the end is a line of code.  This is
line 76 in JBIDestinationOutputStream where the exception occurs: