Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Olivier Bleses <ob...@novell.com> on 2004/06/21 16:04:41 UTC

DatabaseReader with PDF

Hi,

I would like to display pictures loaded from a BLOB in a database.
To do this, I use the "org.apache.cocoon.reading.DatabaseReader".

When I generate an html page, it works fine.
But when I generate a pdf page, I have the following message : "XObject
introuvable : Im1" (which means "Xobject can't be found : Im1").

It seems that the picture in found, because I can see a blank space with
the dimensions of the picture.
But there is a problem when it tries to display it.

Thanks for your help.

Olivier BLESES

Re: DatabaseReader with PDF

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Olivier Bleses wrote:
> I would like to display pictures loaded from a BLOB in a database.
> To do this, I use the "org.apache.cocoon.reading.DatabaseReader".
>
> When I generate an html page, it works fine.
> But when I generate a pdf page, I have the following message : "XObject
> introuvable : Im1" (which means "Xobject can't be found : Im1").
>
> It seems that the picture in found, because I can see a blank space with
> the dimensions of the picture.
> But there is a problem when it tries to display it.

Perhaps the image content was corrupted. What image format
are you using? Did you check the Cocoon logs for suspicious
messages?

J.Pietschmann