Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by mqaiserm <Qa...@revolution.com> on 2006/05/11 15:54:02 UTC

running JMSClient

When I am running JMSCleint who is part of examples , after starting
servicemix in jms-binding , I am getting this error :

 Could not find PacketReader for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: -102
09:51:02,265 ERROR [AbstractDefaultWireFormat] Could not find PacketReader
for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: -102
- Could not find PacketReader for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 1
09:51:02,265 ERROR [AbstractDefaultWireFormat] Could not find PacketReader
for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 1
- Could not find PacketReader for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 65
09:51:02,265 ERROR [AbstractDefaultWireFormat] Could not find PacketReader
for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 65
- Could not find PacketReader for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 99
09:51:02,281 ERROR [AbstractDefaultWireFormat] Could not find PacketReader
for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 99

And on servicemix console :

WARN - ManagedTransportConnection.unregisterMBean(109) | Failed to
unregister mb
ean: org.apache.activemq:BrokerName=localhost,Type=Connection,Connection=2

Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: running JMSClient

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
You should ask on ActiveMQ mailing list (post the full stack trace).

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet