Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by jack keeney <ke...@hotmail.com> on 2014/01/25 22:13:57 UTC

"Recent documents"

Under the FILE menu, for Recent Documents, I thought there was a way to increase the number to more if you want, like 15 or 20 (instead of 10, the default).  Isn't that right?

Jack

Re: "Recent documents"

Posted by Dave Barton <db...@tasit.net>.
Hi Jack,

Since you are not subscribed to this list, which strips attachments, I
have sent you a separate email with a couple of quick screen captures to
illustrate the following:

  o From the main menu select
    "Tools -> Add-Ons -> History Master: List Handling".
  o In the dialog (window) that opens change the "List size" option.

Dave

-------- Original Message  -------- From: jack keeney <ke...@hotmail.com>
To: users@openoffice.apache.org
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 06:36:45 +0000

RE: "Recent documents"

Posted by jack keeney <ke...@hotmail.com>.

Re: "Recent documents"

Posted by Gary Aitken <op...@dreamchaser.org>.
On 01/25/14 19:02, Julian Thomas wrote:

> On 25 Jan 2014, at 16:52, Dave Barton <db...@tasit.net> wrote:
>
>> Yes, it can be done manually by editing some configuration files,
>> but it is much easier and convenient to use one of the available
>> extensions. My own preference is the "History Master" extension:
>> http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/history-master
>
> Downloaded and installed, but how do I get it to show more than the
> last 10 files?

Go to Tools/AddOns...

Re: "Recent documents"

Posted by Julian Thomas <jt...@jt-mj.net>.
On 25 Jan 2014, at 16:52, Dave Barton <db...@tasit.net> wrote:

> Yes, it can be done manually by editing some configuration files, but it
> is much easier and convenient to use one of the available extensions. My
> own preference is the "History Master" extension:
> http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/history-master

Downloaded and installed, but how do I get it to show more than the last 10 files?

tnx - jt

Re: "Recent documents"

Posted by Dave Barton <db...@tasit.net>.