Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Om <bi...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/06 00:58:21 UTC

Re: Mailing list footers?

Jude's final list looks good for now.  Bertrand, can we please get it on
our mail list asap?
Although, I suggest we replace these long urls with the short and sweet
s.apache.org urls.

Home - http://incubator.apache.org/flex/
Getting Started -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Getting+Started
Project Wiki -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Apache+Flex+(incubating)+Wiki<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Apache+Flex+%28incubating%29+Wiki>
<
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Apache+Flex+%28incubating%29+Wiki

FAQ - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/FAQ

Mailing list search, subscribe, unsubscribe, digest and help links -
http://incubator.apache.org/flex/mailing-lists.html

Thanks,
Om

Re: Mailing list footers?

Posted by Omar Gonzalez <om...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 4:16 PM, Om <bi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This one?

This would be much better.

--
Omar Gonzalez
s9tpepper@apache.org

Posted by jude <fl...@gmail.com>.
The one in Paul's email is fine with me. The first link is for people that
want to help with the project and don't know where to get started, not
necessarily for people who don't know what Flex is. We want to be helpful
to new comers in this way (search for "want to help" or "how to get
started" in the mailing list archives).

In another way these links are also for *us* to get to the other areas of
the project we use most. These are more valuable when you are working on
multiple devices, which many of do, and don't have all the project links
bookmarked on them.

Re: Mailing list footers?

Posted by John Fletcher <fl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Om <bi...@gmail.com>.