Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by java guru <ja...@yahoo.co.in> on 2001/06/27 15:17:55 UTC

reg..fp taglib

HI.,
  I am working with c2 and I have requirement to read
xml file from disk, modify nodes from db and write it
back to the disk....This is part of a web app.

I see people suggesting fp taglib..but also
complaining about it...

Anyone please advice whats best and also point some
examples...

Appreciating ur help

Re: reg..fp taglib

Posted by java guru <ja...@yahoo.co.in>.
Will it be available in future?..any idea?

Thanks

Re: reg..fp taglib

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>.