Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Debraj Manna <su...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/22 14:52:03 UTC

Fwd: Running apache samza with Kafka Client 1.0 - JIRA - SAMZA - 1418

Hi

I posted the same query in samza mailing list. But I did not get any reply.

Anyone has any thoughts?

Sent from GMail on Android
Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk>.
Yes. Since the Scala clients have not changed much, there isn't much
benefit in upgrading anyway.

Ismael

Posted by Debraj Manna <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk>.