Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Patrice Godard <pa...@laposte.net> on 2003/06/24 15:38:14 UTC

XML test report generation

Hi, I installed Cactus and got my first test running happily within Tomcat.
I need HTML test reports so I tried out the ServletTestRunner with the  junit-noframes.xsl stylesheet that just works fine.

Now I want to get this HTML test report generated on the client side, from an Ant task.

I tried to change the output format of the jUnit Ant task to "xml" but could not figure out how to add the XSL stylesheet to the outpuf file.

I added the XSL declaration manually but it does not render the page properly.

Do I have to use the JUnitReport Ant task?

Any help is welcome.

Patrice

Re: XML test report generation

Posted by Christopher Lenz <cm...@gmx.de>.
Patrice Godard wrote:
> Hi, I installed Cactus and got my first test running happily within Tomcat.
> I need HTML test reports so I tried out the ServletTestRunner with the
>  junit-noframes.xsl stylesheet that just works fine.
>
> Now I want to get this HTML test report generated on the client side,
> from an Ant task.
>
> I tried to change the output format of the jUnit Ant task to "xml" but
> could not figure out how to add the XSL stylesheet to the outpuf file.
>
> I added the XSL declaration manually but it does not render the page
> properly.
>
> Do I have to use the JUnitReport Ant task?

Simple answer: yes

-chris