Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by cyril vidal <cy...@wanadoo.fr> on 2002/03/05 11:35:38 UTC

don't found packages...

Hello!

I'm a new french user of Apache Tomcat/4.0.3.
The installation was successfull!
But not the compilation of my first "HelloWorld" servlet.
The compilator does not found the right classes like javax.servlet, javax.servlet.http and  so  although I'well configurated my classpath like SET CLASSPATH=c:\tomcat\common\lib.
What do you think it's wrong? By the way, I'm under Windows Milllenium.

Thanks a lot for you answers
Cyril.

Re: don't found packages...

Posted by Lev Assinovsky <le...@peterlink.ru>.
You should provide JAVA_HOME environment variable pointed
to your Java SDK.

--
Lev Assinovsky                Peterlink Web
Programmer                    St. Petersburg, Russia