Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Stephen Varga <sv...@yahoo.com> on 2005/10/14 16:18:38 UTC

Error when trying to workflow / publish document

When ever I try "workflow / publish" on a document I get this error. I have tried with the exporting process on and then turned it off and the error will happen either way.

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpRecoverableException: Error in parsing the status line from the response: unable to find line starting with "HTTP"

cause: org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpRecoverableException: org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpRecoverableException: Error in parsing the status line from the response: unable to find line starting with "HTTP"

full exception chain stacktrace[hide]

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Unable to get transformer handler for cocoon://scheduler/DFAS/authoring/contractorpay.html.xsl?pipelinehash=3494039958972026284: org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorException: Exception in creating Transform Handler

at org.apache.cocoon.transformation.TraxTransformer.setup(TraxTransformer.java:318)

at org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.setupPipeline(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:398)

at org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.preparePipeline(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:503)

at org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.process(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:455)

at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.SerializeNode.invoke(SerializeNode.java:120)

at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:68)

at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ContainerNode.invoke ContainerNode.java:31)

at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.CallNode.invoke(CallNode.java:93)

Has anybody had to deal with this issue.  I am using Lenya 1.2.4 and Cocoon 2.1.7. Lenya and Cocoon are running on a sun machine with UNIX as the operating system. BEA weblogic is the servlet container.

Thanks for any help

Stephen