Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Bryan Pendleton <bp...@amberpoint.com> on 2006/08/22 19:42:54 UTC

http://db.apache.org/derby/derby_downloads.html needs to be updated for 10.2

I think that the section titled "branches" on the web page
http://db.apache.org/derby/derby_downloads.html
needs to be updated, to reflect that there is now a 10.2 branch.

I think it's as simple as adding:

   * 10.2

to the bullet list.

thanks,

bryan

Re: http://db.apache.org/derby/derby_downloads.html needs to be updated for 10.2

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.
Jean T. Anderson wrote:
> Bryan Pendleton wrote:
>
>>I think that the section titled "branches" on the web page
>>http://db.apache.org/derby/derby_downloads.html
>>needs to be updated, to reflect that there is now a 10.2 branch.
>>
>>I think it's as simple as adding:
>>
>>  * 10.2
>>
>>to the bullet list.
>

> This is an easy change, as you say, and I'd encourage any committer to
> go ahead and make it.

oh! I just spotted that Rick already has this one.

go for it, Rick!

 -jean

Re: http://db.apache.org/derby/derby_downloads.html needs to be updated for 10.2

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.
Bryan Pendleton wrote:
> I think that the section titled "branches" on the web page
> http://db.apache.org/derby/derby_downloads.html
> needs to be updated, to reflect that there is now a 10.2 branch.
>
> I think it's as simple as adding:
>
>   * 10.2
>
> to the bullet list.

This is an easy change, as you say, and I'd encourage any committer to
go ahead and make it. The source for the download page is here:

   derby/site/trunk/src/documentation/content/xdocs/derby_downloads.xml

Instructions for updating the web site are here:

   http://db.apache.org/derby/papers/derby_web.html

I'd be more than happy to help another committer learn how to update the
web site. In particular, don't be spooked by the possibility of making
mistakes -- they are easily fixed.

 -jean

Re: http://db.apache.org/derby/derby_downloads.html needs to be updated for 10.2

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Bryan,

Thanks for pointing this out. I will make this change.

Regards,
-Rick