Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org> on 2019/08/05 18:56:44 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Tak-Lon (Stephen) Wu

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC I am super pleased to announce that
Tak-Lon (Stephen) Wu has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a
commiter on the project.

Thanks so much for the work you've been contributing. We look forward
to your continued involvement.

Congratulations and welcome!

-busbey

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Tak-Lon (Stephen) Wu

Posted by Sakthi <sa...@apache.org>.
Congrats Stephen and welcome!

Sakthi

Posted by Sakthi <sa...@apache.org>.

Posted by Esteban Gutierrez <es...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Esteban Gutierrez <es...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Wellington Chevreuil <we...@gmail.com> 于2019年8月6日周二 下午7:08写道:

Posted by Wellington Chevreuil <we...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Stephen!

Posted by Anoop John <an...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Stephen.....

Posted by Anoop John <an...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Stephen.....

Posted by Pankaj kr <pa...@huawei.com>.
Congratulations Stephen..!!

Regards,
Pankaj

Posted by Pankaj kr <pa...@huawei.com>.
Congratulations Stephen..!!

Regards,
Pankaj

Posted by "Tak-Lon (Stephen) Wu" <ta...@apache.org>.
Thanks guys for the warm welcome!

-Stephen

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Tak-Lon (Stephen) Wu

Posted by OpenInx <op...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations! Stephen.

Posted by Toshihiro Suzuki <br...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations! Stephen