Posted to dev@avro.apache.org by Shubham Goyal <sh...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/18 04:10:25 UTC

Contribute to Task #7016995e

Hi,
I am starting to work on *Task #7016995e: Update Avro's internal schema
cache to use a thread-safe class*. I cloned the AVRO repository and ran the
"mvn compile" command as directed in the Readme of the repository but I am
getting this error:
[image: Inline image 1]

I checked my local repository(${user.home}/.m2/repository/com) for the JAR
file, but no directory is generated by the name of "Apache" as was suppose
to be generated.

Shubham Goyal
ᐧ

Re: Contribute to Task #7016995e

Posted by suraj acharya <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shubham,

The mail server removes any images and keeps only text. If you send over
the text information that would be great.

-Suraj Acharya