Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Narayanan, Shiva" <Sh...@harley-davidson.com> on 2006/02/22 05:21:33 UTC

Sorting & paging search results with delete button for each row?

Hello All,

What is the best way to sort and page search results, (with delete button for each row) using Struts? Are there are any open source tag libraries to achieve this?

Looked at displaytag. I want to retrieve data from the database using hibernate.

Many Thanks!!

Re: Sorting & paging search results with delete button for each row?

Posted by Kim Brianne Go <ki...@gmail.com>.
you can add delete functionality with display tag by assigning an
actionmapping to delete a particular record based on parameters passed.

though i tried using it on extremecomponents.  though same concept applies
with display tag.

Posted by Lixin Chu <li...@gmail.com>.