Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Jungtaek Lim <ka...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/31 22:33:17 UTC

[pool] Any release plan for 2.4.3?

Hi, I'm Jungtaek Lim, collaborator of Jedis (Java Redis Client).

Jedis uses Commons Pool 2.x but stucks on POOL-303
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/POOL-303>.
It seems to be going to be released to 2.4.3, but 2.4.2 is released at Aug.
2015 which is 10 months ago.

So I'd like to hear about news for new release. Please let me know if we
have, or please have a release plan if we don't have any.

Thanks!
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

Re: [pool] Any release plan for 2.4.3?

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
I'm ok with pushing out a new release.

Any one else?

Gary

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Apache Commons Pool 2.4.3 is in the release process. Distributions are
propagating to mirrors...

Gary