Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Fábio Coelho <fa...@alten.nl> on 2020/01/21 12:47:35 UTC

Question regarding site-to-site on NiFi 0.7.2

Hello,

First of all thank you for the amazing framework.

I'm building a prototype with NiFi 0.7.2, I cannot use a more recent version now due to the machine limitations (Java version), and I'm trying to implement a site-to-site (not secure) connection to send a flow file (from one NiFi instance to another NiFi instance).

I think I have almost everything correctly, but when I try to send a file from the client to the server I'm getting: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused.

All the documentation that I'm finding for site-to-site configurations are related with the latest versions of NiFi, where the toolkit is also present.
Is there any place where I can find the configurations to setup correctly a s2s on NiFi 0.7.2 ?

Thanks in advance

Kind regards,
Fábio Coelho
[https://webmail.alten.nl/webmail/api/download/attachment/7bb5a8ae-2841-4696-b16c-04b7570a15ed/68/0-6/image001.png?version=702&sid=f9dba15a4a5efae4d7172ff0ef32d5f782ad16accf97ff43bedccd939bb24e34]
Technical Consultant
ALTEN Technology
Technical Software
T +351 966930118
Hurksestraat 45 - 5652 AH Eindhoven
[cid:image002.jpg@01CBC93F.72379900]

www.alten.nl<http://www.alten.nl/>      [image015] <https://www.facebook.com/altennederland>  [image013] <https://twitter.com/AltenNL>  [image011] <https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/11880/>  [image009] <http://www.youtube.com/user/AltenNL>

Re: Question regarding site-to-site on NiFi 0.7.2

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.
> I cannot use a more recent version now due to the machine limitations
(Java version)

Can you share why you have that limitation?