Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/01 08:00:28 UTC

testers needed for ClearCase, perforce, starteam SCM providers

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone using Maven is also using ClearCase, Perform
or StarTeam in their environment on a regular basis, and would be
interested in helping to test out releases of the SCM plugin and
Changlog plugin. I would like to revisit this in about 2 weeks.

Please don't CC both lists - either contact me directly, or preferably
reply to only the developers list (you don't necessarily need to be
subscribed, though if you are interested it might be helpful).

Thanks,
Brett