Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Daniel Herbison <he...@nortelnetworks.com> on 2004/10/20 18:47:10 UTC

JSP and Tapestry

I'm trying to call a tapestry application from jsp.  I want to feed the jsp
form's parameters to the tapestry page.  The tapestry page works good but
when I place the tld in the jsp page and compile it I get an error:

javax.servlet.ServletException: (class:
org/apache/tapestry/jsp/URLRetriever, method: insertURL signature:
(Ljava/lang/String;)V) Incompatible object argument for function call
        at
l.java:536)
        at
org.apache.jsp.submitJobScheduler_jsp._jspService(submitJobScheduler_jsp.jav
a:71)
        at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:137)

my test jsp page looks like this:

<%@ taglib uri="http://jakarta.apache.org/tapestry/tld/tapestry_1_0.tld"
prefix="tapestry" %>

<form

            action="<tapestry:external-url page="Home"/>"

            method="POST"

Enter value:

            <input type='text' name='errorMessage' maxlength='100'
size='30'/>

            <input class='button' type='submit' value='OK' />

</form>

Anyone have any idea of what I'm doing wrong?