Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Pallavi Goyal <go...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/11 10:46:58 UTC

Websocket example not working in OFBiz

Hello All,

I am working on the Web Socket implementation in OFBiz taking reference
from OFBIZ-7073 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-7073> and
OFBIZ-7467 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-7467>.

When I open the main page of example component and check the console log
for js, it gives the error-

ExamplePushNotifications.js:23
WebSocket connection to 'wss://localhost:8443/example/ws/pushNotifications'
failed: Error during WebSocket handshake: Unexpected response code: 404
(anonymous) @ ExamplePushNotifications.js:23

According to OFBIZ-7538 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-7538>,
the websocket example stopped working.

Please suggest me how should I proceed further?

I have also posted the question on stack overflow, here
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/47738952/websocket-implementation-not-working-in-apache-ofbiz>
.

Thanks in advance!

Pallavi Goyal

Re: Websocket example not working in OFBiz

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Deepak,

Right on the point!

Jacques