Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au> on 2003/01/01 12:31:22 UTC

cvs commit messages for jmeter-dev

It seems that jakarta-jmeter cvs commit messages are no longer being sent to
the JMeter Developers List <jm...@jakarta.apache.org>.  The last commit
message was on December 14 2002, but there have most definitely been commits
since then.

Can someone please either fix this, provide the details necessary to fix
this or point me to the information about how to fix this (it appears that
the method used to configure this is well beyond what is covered in the cvs
manual).

Thanks,

Scott
--
Scott Eade
Backstage Technologies Pty. Ltd.

Re: cvs commit messages for jmeter-dev

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>.
Scott Eade wrote:
> It seems that jakarta-jmeter cvs commit messages are no longer being sent to
> the JMeter Developers List <jm...@jakarta.apache.org>.  The last commit
> message was on December 14 2002, but there have most definitely been commits
> since then.
>
> Can someone please either fix this, provide the details necessary to fix
> this or point me to the information about how to fix this (it appears that
> the method used to configure this is well beyond what is covered in the cvs
> manual).

There were a number of moderation messages pending.  I just went in and
manually approved a number of them.  The current moderator for james-dev
is bip@razorfish.com.  If somebody else would like to volunteer to

- Sam Ruby