Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Alexandre Gacon <al...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/16 14:39:23 UTC

Empty Repository Report

Hello,

I am trying to run the ivy:repreport task on the default local repository I
filled but my report stays empty.

The task logs that it is looking for a conf named "default" : I have no
configuration named like this in my modules.

Should I create a "default" configuration for all my modules or is there a
setting to set ?

Best regards,

--
Alexandre Gacon

Re: Empty Repository Report

Posted by Maarten Coene <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Could you please post the log here?
I did a quick look at the code and I don't see a reason why Ivy does this...

Maarten