Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org> on 2006/08/01 22:27:04 UTC

[Fwd: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project fulcrum-cache (in module jakarta-turbine-fulcrum) failed]

Hi folks,

we get those messages by gump that puzzle me. These are not uncommon
dependencies I guess. I made sure that the two files exist on ibiblio.
How do I know about which dependencies gump knows and which it doesn't know?

Bye, Thomas.

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.
Bill Barker wrote:
> You need to:
> $ svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/gump/metadata
> $ cd metadata/project
> $ vi jakarta-turbine-fulcrum.xml
> $ svn ci

Thanks for the help. It does change something but doesn't fix the
problem completely. I added both dependencies as it is done in other
projects (DB-Torque for example) but gump still complains about JCS.

Two other complaints have javamail involved (javax.mail/mail-1.3.3.jar).

I'm thankful for any further hint. RTFMs are welcome, just tell me which FM.

Bye, Thomas.

RE: [Fwd: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project fulcrum-cache (in module jakarta-turbine-fulcrum) failed]

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.

Gump knows only about the dependencies that you tell it about (and, in
particular, absolutely nothing about ibiblio ;-).

You need to:
$ svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/gump/metadata
$ cd metadata/project
$ vi jakarta-turbine-fulcrum.xml
$ svn ci

to tell Gump that you need these.

> Bye, Thomas.

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) listed above as the intended recipient(s), and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not an intended recipient, you may not read, copy, or distribute this message or any attachment. If you received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and then delete all copies of this message and any attachments.

In addition you should be aware that ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail sent through the Internet is not secure. Do not send confidential or sensitive information, such as social security numbers, account numbers, personal identification numbers and passwords, to us via ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail.