Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/04 02:34:59 UTC

Abdera wiki

We have a wiki space now for Abdera

  http://cwiki.apache.org/ABDERA/

There's nothing there yet.  I've been given confluence-admin karma so I
need to go through and add the appropriate entries to the
abdera-committers group once I figure out how to actually go about doing so.

- James

Re: Abdera wiki

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
On 9/5/07, Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com> wrote:
> James M Snell wrote:
> > We have a wiki space now for Abdera
> >
> >   http://cwiki.apache.org/ABDERA/
> >
> > There's nothing there yet.  I've been given confluence-admin karma so I
> > need to go through and add the appropriate entries to the
> > abdera-committers group once I figure out how to actually go about doing so.
> >
> > - James
> >
> I took the liberty of implementing a left hand navigation system and
> doing a few touch ups while I added some Spring docs. See:
>
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ABDERA/Index
>
> Let me know if that was unwanted. I haven't seen the autoexport of it
> yet, but hopefully it will look alright once it catches up. I'll monitor
> it though.

Looks nice, keep up the good work.

-garrett

Re: Abdera wiki

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com>.
Ugo Cei wrote:

> On Sep 5, 2007, at 10:22 PM, Dan Diephouse wrote:
>
>> I took the liberty of implementing a left hand navigation system and
>> doing a few touch ups while I added some Spring docs. See:
>>
>> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ABDERA/Index
>
> Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the example you posted, which is the
> same that is in the samples dir of the Spring module:
>
> <a:targetResolver>
>       <a:regexTargetResolver>
>         <a:collection>/atom/feed(\\?[^#]*)?</a:collection>
>         <a:entry>/atom/feed/([^/#?]+)(\\?[^#]*)?</a:entry>
>         <a:service>/atom(\\?[^#]*)?</a:service>
>       </a:regexTargetResolver>
>     </a:targetResolver>
>
> shouldn't the double backslashes before a question mark be single
> backslashes? Double backslashes are OK in Java string constants where
> you have to escape the backslash, but not in the bare regex, where you
> only need a single backslash to escape the question mark.
>
>     Ugo

Fixed. Thanks Ugo!
- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource

Re: Abdera wiki

Posted by Ugo Cei <ug...@gmail.com>.

Re: Abdera wiki

Posted by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com>.
as far as I'm concerned, feel free to make whatever changes you think
will make the site as useful as possible to you and other Abdera users :-)

- James

Re: Abdera wiki

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com>.