Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Josh Kamau <jo...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/16 12:42:32 UTC

Styling pagination

Hi team,

How can i style the
org.apache.wicket.markup.html.navigation.paging.PagingNavigator component?

I would also like to replace the << < and >>> with words like previous and
next.

I tried to use PagingNavigation instead but i dont understand how its markup
is supposed to be.

Thanks always for your support.

regards.

Josh

Re: Styling pagination

Posted by Benedikt Schlegel <co...@gmail.com>.
The easiest and also the most obvious way to do this is to extend the
PagingNavigator and provide your own markup.

But if you dont want to remove all components added by PagingNavigator, you
should use the same wicket:ids and component hierarchie, just change what
you need to change (replace '<' by previous or maybe a Label())

So long