Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2010/05/05 20:51:48 UTC

[VOTE] transaction manager component 3.0

Please vote for the geronimo transaction manager component consisting of the transaction manager and connector framework 3.0.

The main changes in this release are:
- connector 1.6 support
- retry support in the transaction manager (not well tested yet).

Due to the retry support the interfaces between these two jars have changed incompatibly, thus the jump to version 3.

I've attempted to get reasonable osgi package version ranges in the manifests.

Staging repo is here:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-011/

Tag is here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/components/txmanager/tags/geronimo-txmanager-parent-3.0/

Vote open 72 hours

[ ] +1 release this
[ ] 0 don't care
[ ] -1 don't release this (please explain)

thanks
david jencks

Re: [VOTE] transaction manager component 3.0

Posted by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com>.
source builds ok, rat and ianal tests pass, and Geronimo builds and
functions ok with the new versions.

+1

[CANCELLED] [VOTE] transaction manager component 3.0

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
There is a slight regression in handling some combinations of heuristic exceptions that I'd like to get fixed.

Will try for another candidate later today.

thanks
david jencks