Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Daniel John Debrunner <dj...@debrunners.com> on 2005/09/23 19:10:17 UTC

Better Sun testing link?

Ole, is it ok if the Derby test page link links to this page?

http://www.multinet.no/~solberg/public/Apache/index.html

Currently the Derby page

http://db.apache.org/derby/derby_tests.html

is linking directly into the development trunk at this site.

http://www.multinet.no/~solberg/public/Apache/Derby/index.html/

This means anyone browsing is missing the great fact you are testing
10.1 as well, and the continuous "tinderbox" tests.

Thanks,
Dan.

Re: Better Sun testing link?

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.
Ole Solberg wrote:
> Daniel John Debrunner wrote:
>
>> Ole, is it ok if the Derby test page link links to this page?
>>
>> http://www.multinet.no/~solberg/public/Apache/index.html
>

> Yes that would be the correct link now that we have test results for
> both 10.1 and development trunk.

ok, I'll make that change along with the other small ones I'm doing today.

  -jean

Re: Better Sun testing link?

Posted by Ole Solberg <Ol...@Sun.COM>.

--