Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by futurpc <fu...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/06 00:32:20 UTC

execute on server and read from file

hello.
i have data files on web server that contains some values(i need to build
from them chart).
i make applet that read information from file and build chart.
but when i upload the applet to server , it didn't find the files.
can you please suggest how can i make java program that will be executing on
server and read there from files ?

thank you

Re: execute on server and read from file

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Uhhhm, this is the Lucene user's list, not a general Java programming
thread, so unless this has something to do with Lucene I doubt
you'll get much help.

I'd suggest one of the Java programming language lists rather than
this one.

Best
Erick