Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pardeep Ruhil <Pa...@lntinfotech.com> on 2010/03/23 03:48:44 UTC

RMI Error ( Connection Refused to Host) on JBoss while data sync

Hi,
I am working on the OFBiz webposs and trying to sync data from POS to MCS. I had tested data sync on Tomcat and it is working fine.
Now we are trying the same thing on Jboss 4.2.2 server and we are getting the following exception

Exception calling remote pull and report EntitySync service with name: remotePullAndReportEntitySyncDataRmi; org.ofbiz.service. GenericServiceException: RMI Error (Connection refused to host: 172.17.88.209; nested exception is:
        java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect)
Exception: org.ofbiz.service.GenericServiceException

Is any one there who tried data sync on JBoss4.2.2  server ?
What is the solution of this problem ?

Thanks & Regards
Pradeep Ruhil
L& T Infotech
Mahape, Vashi
Mumbai

________________________________
This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.

RE: RMI Error ( Connection Refused to Host) on JBoss while data sync

Posted by Shi Jinghai <sh...@langhua.cn>.
Hi Pradeep,

Here is the Server Authentication of SSL protocal:
http://docs.sun.com/source/816-6156-10/contents.htm#1041643

See step 4 in the chart.

I don't know what MCS mean. If it's a Linux, it's easy to config a
domain name by named service.

Regards,

Shi Jinghai/Beijing Langhua Ltd.

在 2010-03-23二的 15:32 +0530,Pardeep Ruhil写道:

Posted by Shi Jinghai <sh...@langhua.cn>.
Hi Pardeep,

Posted by Shi Jinghai <sh...@langhua.cn>.