Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cy...@pcotech.fr> on 2005/07/28 16:53:11 UTC

[
again]

Hi,

    In hookMatchers.xsl - views... - these is the following lines :

	<xsl:if test="@nbsp='true'">&#160;</xsl:if>

  But this &#160; is not enough, the generation still gives <div/>...

  I propose :
	<xsl:if test="@nbsp='true'"><span/></xsl:if>

PS: Sorry, I have lost the thread...

--

Cordialement,
Cyriaque,

Re: [
again]

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.

FYI http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=112297492100002&r=1&w=2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"
Hey you (Pink Floyd)

Re: [
again]

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 2005-08-02 at 12:23 +0200, Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:
> Thorsten Scherler a écrit :
> >>Maybe we can do this in two phases :
> >>
> >>    * First the prepare.xhtml.sxl (including hooksMatcher.xsl) generates
> >>      what he has to generate.
> >>    * Second, another sheet clean the generated code by removing empty
> >>      div tags ?
> >>

> >Yes, that is a really good solution but it should be customizable. I
> >mean sometimes the designer would need something like:
> >
> >I reckon if no @nbsp is set and the content is empty it should get
> >removed.
> >
> >WDYT?
> >

> Yes, It's exactly what I need since the beginning.

Sorry, that it took that long.

> Now we just have to do this :-) .

<map:match pattern="getStylesheet.*.**"/>

The second step has to go in that match.

salu2

again]

Posted by Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cy...@pcotech.fr>.

again]

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.

again]

Posted by Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cy...@pcotech.fr>.
Thorsten Scherler a écrit :

>On Tue, 2005-08-02 at 10:19 +0200, Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:
>

>>Cyriaque Dupoirieux a écrit :
>>

>>>Ok, I think there is a problem - or at least something different -
>>>with cocoon transformations during views generation process.
>>>
>>>If I generate the site with the skin (not the view plug in) I have :
>>>
>>>   * <div id="credit"></div>
>>>
>>>       * Because the style sheet does :
>>>       * <div id="credit">
>>>             o Credits calculation, but I have none...
>>>       * </div>
>>>
>>>   * <div class="clear both">&nbsp;</div>
>>>
>>>       * Because the style sheet does :
>>>       * <div class="clearboth">&#160;</div>
>>>

>Why is that happening in skins and not in views?
>
>Maybe it is the sitemap.serializer.xhtml, because I just changed the
>serializer to "html" and get:
>
>That means we have to look into the xhtml serializer to get our &nbsp;.

No, as I said in my previous mail, the idea of the empty div tag filled
with an &nbsp; is not good.
We have to skip them...

>>>This is not the same behavior :
>>>
>>>   * First, an empty div tag is kept with this form <div></div>
>>>   * Second, the &#160; appears like &nbsp; in my source code which is
>>>     what is expected (and not [Â ]).
>>>

>>I think I am the only one to have this problem since I am the only one
>>to participate to this thread ;-) .
>>

>Thx for ignoring me ;-)

Sorry,

again]