Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Michi Mutsuzaki <mi...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2010/08/08 01:57:12 UTC

C client unit test failure

Hello,

I'm having 2 issues while compiling/running c client unit test in
branch-3.3.

1. I get this error from "make check":

   g++: unrecognized option `-static-libtool-libs'

2. testAsyncWatcherAutoReset is not working for me.

Zookeeper_simpleSystem::testAsyncWatcherAutoResetterminate called after
throwing an instance of 'CppUnit::Exception'  what():  equality assertion
failed- Expected: -101- Actual  : -4

Let me know if anybody has seen these errors.

Thanks!
--Michi

Re: C client unit test failure

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
If you figure out what it is let us know, would be good to identify a
"fix" if others run into the same problem.

Regards,

Patrick

Posted by Michi Mutsuzaki <mi...@yahoo-inc.com>.

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.