Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Todd Patrick <To...@dtn.com> on 2006/06/07 23:17:17 UTC

What is the value for RendererType when creating a HTMLTree in Java code?

What is the value for RendererType when creating a HTMLTree in Java
code?

HtmlTree tree = (HtmlTree)
application.createComponent(HtmlTree.COMPONENT_TYPE);
        tree.setRendererType("");

Where do I even look?

I'm at http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/apidocs/index.html and nothing
is obvious at this point.

Thanks,

--Todd

RE: What is the value for RendererType when creating a HTMLTree in Java code?

Posted by James Richards <ja...@northps.com>.
Todd,

I usually just trace this sort of thing.  If you give your HTMLTree a particular id, then it should be easy to modify the AspectJ trace on the MyFaces wiki to capture that sort of info by checking for HTMLTree in the around advice and outputting the info if it's what you're looking for.

Hope that helps,

James

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Please look at the documentation for tree ([1]).

-Matthias

[1] http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/tree.html

--
Matthias Wessendorf