Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by lalit jangra <la...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/23 12:01:43 UTC

Site Name getting repeated in SharePoint Connector.

Hi,

I am working with ManifoldCF version 1.7 and while i am indexing SharePoint
sites/Lists in processDocument() method in SharePointRepository.java class
around line # 1468, i could notice that site name is getting added twice in
item url causing it to not work. Below is piece of code i want to mention.

  // Generate the URL we are going to use

  String itemUrl = fileBaseUrl + relURL;  //fileBaseUrl + encodedItemPath;

Then i printed values of commented portion to confirm.Below are logs from
debugging which confirms the same.Line number 1 & 2 prints old commented
values where line number 3 & 4 print new values. Online numner 4 i could
see 'kbase' is repeated twice.

1. SharePoint: processDocuments : encodedItemPath :
/cd/Lists/Approval%20History/1_.000

2. SharePoint: processDocuments : fileBaseUrl + encodedItemPath :
http://testirishwaterportal/kbase/cd/Lists/Approval%20History/1_.000

3. SharePoint: processDocuments : relURL : /kbase/cd/Lists/Approval
History/DispForm.aspx?ID=1

4. SharePoint: processDocuments : fileBaseUrl + relURL :
http://testirishwaterportal/kbase/kbase/cd/Lists/Approval
History/DispForm.aspx?ID=1

Please suggest.

Regards,
Lalit.

Re: Site Name getting repeated in SharePoint Connector.

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lalit,

There is no schedule yet for a 1.7.2.  1.7.1 was just released yesterday,
and point releases are released as needed.  We would not consider making a
point release, though, for a minor issue with a trivial patch.

Karl

Posted by lalit jangra <la...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for details Karl,

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.