Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/12/23 15:06:21 UTC

[Commons Wiki] Update of "Modeler" by liviutudor

Dear Wiki user,

The "Modeler" page has been changed by liviutudor:
http://wiki.apache.org/commons/Modeler?action=diff&rev1=4&rev2=5

Comment:
added a link to samples on how to use the BaseModelMBean and Registry

  ##language:en
  = Component Overview =
+ || {{http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/modeler/images/modeler-logo-white.png}} ||[[http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/modeler/|Commons-Modeler]] provides mechanisms to create Model MBeans  compatible with the Java Management Extensions (JMX) specification.<<BR>> A lot of information is available on the [[http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/modeler/|Modeler website]]. If you don't find the information you need you can always contact us using one of the [[http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail2.html#Commons|mailing lists]]. ||

- || {{http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/modeler/images/modeler-logo-white.png}} || [[http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/modeler/|Commons-Modeler]] provides mechanisms to create Model MBeans  compatible with the Java Management Extensions (JMX) specification.<<BR>> A lot of information is available on the [[http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/modeler/|Modeler website]]. If you don't find the information you need you can always contact us using one of the [[http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail2.html#Commons|mailing lists]]. ||

  = External Resources =
+  ||I have put together a sample of how to simply wrap up a simple POJO using BaseModelMBean on my blog here: http://liviutudor.com/2011/12/22/apache-commons-modeler-simplesample-usage/. I will try and add a separate wiki page and copy the contents on this wiki, in the meanwhile, I thought of sharing the link here. ||
+  ||Do you have a good example, add it here! ||

-  ||Do you have a good example, add it here!||
+

  = FAQ =
+  ||Add your questions/answers here. ||

-  ||Add your questions/answers here.||
+

  Q: How do I get rid of the attribute modelerType, that is added by the modeler?