Posted to user@aries.apache.org by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net> on 2014/04/02 10:03:55 UTC

Aries jpa and jta with annotations

Hi all,

I just found in the source code of aries transaction that there is
support for annotation based transactions now. This already seems to be
included in org.apache.aries.transaction.blueprint 1.0.1.

The example is here:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/aries/trunk/transaction/transaction-blueprint/src/test/java/org/apache/aries/transaction/pojo/AnnotatedPojo.java
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/aries/trunk/transaction/transaction-blueprint/src/test/resources/org/apache/aries/transaction/enable-annotations.xml

In the blueprint the namespace
http://aries.apache.org/xmlns/transactions/v1.2.0 is used but I can not
find an xsd at the normal location:
http://aries.apache.org/schemas/transaction/

Is this just missing by accident or is the namespace not to be used by
the public already?

In the example I also do not see how to inject the EntityManager for
jpa. Is this still done in the old way using the xml?

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect
http://www.talend.com

Re: Aries jpa and jta with annotations

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
At the moment PAX-CDI does not work with Deltaspike which you will need
for jpa support.
The new version JB is preparing should fix that.

Not sure how deltaspike handles the classloading problem though. I hope
it also uses aries jpa.

Christian

Posted by Ioan Eugen Stan <st...@gmail.com>.

--