Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Ed K <mo...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2022/10/24 21:51:00 UTC

Solr 9 Custom ibraries

Hello everyone,
Wondering if anyone who has migrated to Solr 9.0 is using the custom libraries ? I have some custom libraries that I've used with 8.11.2 but not seeing that functionality on Solr 9.
Any info is greatly appreciated.
Thanks~ed

Re: Solr 9 Custom ibraries

Posted by Ed K <mo...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
 Hello Jan,
It was a user error! I had conflicting Lucene versions..:-(

Thanks
Ed

    On Tuesday, October 25, 2022 at 12:48:43 AM PDT, Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com> wrote:

 Hi,

Can you be more specific on what libraries you try to use, and how you added them in Solr 8?
The reference guide may help you: https://solr.apache.org/guide/solr/latest/configuration-guide/solr-plugins.html

Jan

Re: Solr 9 Custom ibraries

Posted by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>.