Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com> on 2013/03/18 21:18:20 UTC

KVM Question

Hi,

This will probably be an easy question for someone "out there." :)

I'm trying to install cloud-agent on Ubuntu 12.04.1, which is running KVM.

I get the following error message.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks!

mtutkowski@ubuntu:~$ sudo apt-get install cloud-agent
[sudo] password for mtutkowski:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to locate package cloud-agent

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

Re: KVM Question

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Thanks a lot, Rajesh!

RE: KVM Question

Posted by Rajesh Battala <ra...@citrix.com>.
Hi Mike,

RE: KVM Question

Posted by Rajesh Battala <ra...@citrix.com>.
This blog also has nice info
http://www.harryyeh.com/2012/06/cloudstack-infrastructure-build-and.html

Thanks
Rajesh Battala

RE: KVM Question

Posted by Rajesh Battala <ra...@citrix.com>.
Hi Mike,

Re: KVM Question

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Hi Rajesh,

RE: KVM Question

Posted by Rajesh Battala <ra...@citrix.com>.

Re: KVM Question

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.

Re: KVM Question

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
<mi...@solidfire.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This will probably be an easy question for someone "out there." :)
>
> I'm trying to install cloud-agent on Ubuntu 12.04.1, which is running KVM.
>
> I get the following error message.
>
> Any thoughts on this?
>
> Thanks!
>
> mtutkowski@ubuntu:~$ sudo apt-get install cloud-agent