Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Tzu-Li Chen <wa...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/13 21:00:26 UTC

Thanks for hiding ASF GitHub Bot logs on JIRA

Not sure how we arrive here but comments a bit noisy made by ASF GitHub Bot
are now hidden to Work Log. Thank you!

Best,
tison.

Re: Thanks for hiding ASF GitHub Bot logs on JIRA

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.
Can confirm they still go to the main comment section.

Would be great if we could send them to the Work Log instead. We do that for the
Beam JIRA project and it has proven very useful for reducing noise.

Thanks,
Max

Posted by Tzu-Li Chen <wa...@gmail.com>.
hmm..then what is it